Thursday, May 5, 2011

Not necessarily buy an expensive things

Hello guys. I was so bored at this time. Well, no classes by the way. Hmm.... About the topic, 'Not necessarily buy an expensive things' means a lot for me. Almost 90% of my things are expensive and at last it's not worthy at all. Such a waste. The 'things' I try to mention here is FRIENDS.

I got many friends. Different cultures, races, skin colors, big/small, tall/short...... well I loved to make new friends. but the biggest mistake that I had made, all my friends are expensive. 'Expensive' here means, all of them are backstabber, jerk, liar and so on... I was so upset as some of my friends are in these kind of categories.

So, I decided not to approach much onto this kind of people. Am bit afraid that one day I get influenced by them, which is I'll be categorized as 'Expensive'. *sigh... I should be careful on choosing friends next time. Perhaps, this is my valuable lesson in my life. At least I'm learning about life through environment instead of flipping through book and surfing on the internet.

90% of my friends are just friends. Not as a true friend indeed. hmmm..... sometimes, I was so mad at them. Simply pointing wrong on me. I was liked, "WHATTT???" and sometimes, they get me when they really need me. Am I so stupid? I was used up like a garbage bags. Fill up all the litters and when full, FAREWELL (action: throwing garbage bags to dumpster).



"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."
- Elbert Hubbard -



"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival."
- C. S. Lewis -


"I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better."
- Plutarch -

0 comments:

Post a Comment