Tonight, I get some news for my violin teacher. It's quite long time I never received any news from her. Luckily, she already in Sarikei (my hometown). She get posted in SJK Minar (I'm not sure where the school is, but she told me that the school is nearby the swimming pool road). Then, she asked me about FACEBOOK. (Do you have FB?) *sigh... why we need to keep in touch on Facebook? Is Skype or Yahoo Messenger will not get us connected or what?
By the way, I told her that I'm going to deactivate Facebook. My reason is BORING. Then, she laughed at me. I don't bother about it. Then, I remembered the time when the 1st time I entered Violin class. She knows about me but I don't know her. Two hours every meeting. One month got four meeting. During her class, I'm quite playful. hehehe... I don't know why. Maybe she was so kind to me. Perhaps, Violin is not an easy thing to play. Well, you guys should try.
bla..bla...bla... at the end of our conversations, she asked me to add her on MSN. Then, I replied "OK!" Hopefully I can meet her during my semester breaks.
"The smarter the journalists are, the better off society is. For to a degree, people read the press to inform themselves-and the better the teacher, the better the student body."
- Warren Buffett -
- Warren Buffett -

0 comments:
Post a Comment