Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dear Proton, my dream comes true.

On May 3rd, 2011, Reka Bentuk dan Teknologi Department organized a trip to Proton Car Manufacture in Shah Alam. The trip takes 61 trainee teachers and two lecturers. (for sure RBT's students and lecturers from Reka Bentuk dan Teknologi Department).

We arrived at the destination around 9 o'clock. (bit late because it was rainy day) Then, we welcomed by the workers in the factory. What can I say...hmm... it was AUUUWWWSOOMEE... my dream comes true. I met all the Proton's workers. They were all nice. The best part of the trip was, all RBT's students were able to see live, how cars been made. Wasn't that great??

I was so amazed and I believed one day I will come to that place again. It was like heaven to me as well. Because, car is just like a food to my soul.


"I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming."
- Mitch Hedberg -




0 comments:

Post a Comment